How to break the cruel curses...

Breaking the cruel curses:
Learn the rule of Witchcraft, its done by some evil things and the voice of the witch doctor.

Evil things + voice of witch doctor = witchcraft

Definition of witchcraft: Witchcraft is something which kills your peace, blessings, prosperity, health and growth in Jesus.

Question: How to break cruel curses and witchcraft from our life and family?
Answer: Same method apply to break cruel curses is by speaking or commanding by your mouth, in other words we can use our mouth to break the cruel curses.

Lets see some verses to clarify this..
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Genesis 1:3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
Deuteronomy 30:14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
The above verses are proof of that, our mouth can do anything like create to destroy. From the same mouth we can curse and from the same mouth we can bless others. James 3:10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 
Following are the prayers to destroy every cruel curses from inside the earth, above the earth and in the sky. You need only to pray it every day at least 7 days 7 times to receive deliverance and breakthrough in life Or you may continue life time as habit of praying and you will see no new evil cursed can dare to enter in your life and happiness.
# My father my father, it is written in Luke chapter 10 verse 19 that you have given me authority over all the power of the enemy, you have authorized me to have victory over wicked powers and crush them. There fore let your power be activated in my life right now and henceforth in Jesus name . Amen
# Right now i receive empowerment from heaven. Holy Spirit come into my life and energize me. Give me strength to conquer pehysical weakness and spiritual laziness, in Jesus name. Amen
# It is written in Romans 8:11 that the Holy Spirit will quicken my mortal body. Therefore Holy Spirit i surrender to you quicken me in spirit, soul and body from now on wards in Jesus name . Amen
# Power from heaven enter into my life and let whatever is not planted by God be uprooted in Jesus name. Amen
# My father my father your glory fills my life, your glory fills my mouth, your glory fills my family in Jesus name. Amen

                      Breaking own saying curses
# Father in the name of Jesus i break any curse i have imposed on myself ignorantly in Jesus name. Amen
# Every effect of negative confession, every effect of negative conclusions, i erase you from my life henceforth in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
# It is written that the days of ignorance, the Lord overlooks (acts 17:30), The blood of Jesus has secured my deliverance, therefore any evil happening in my life and family because of my negative confessions in the past end from now on wards, in Jesus name. Amen
# I replace all self-inflicted pains and events in my life today with the peace of God that passes all understanding. I command the blessings of God to flow into my life, family and destiny. in Jesus name. Amen
# Henceforth my going out shall be blessing and my coming back shall be a blessing. I shall be blessed in the city, i shall be blessed in the country. Even where men are saying there is a casting down, i shall be saying there is a lifting up in Jesus name. Amen
# O Lord according to your Word in Romans 8:28 Lord everything is working out from today for my own good, i am a blessing to my family, i am a blessing to my country, i am a blessing to my generation in Jesus name. Amen

              Breaking parental/ancestral curses
# Almighty father the maker of heaven and earth anyway i have disrespected my parents in the past please forgive me, in the name of Jesus. Amen
# From this day O Lord i nullify any curse from my parnets/ancestoral working against my life and destiny, in Jesus name. Amen
# It is written that whoever the son sets free is free indeed John 8:36 therefore Lord, i decree that i am set free from ancestral curses and spells in Jesus name. Amen
# According to the Word of God, ancestral curses and spells have no right to work in my life (Ezekiel 18:2-4). I therefore nullify this moment, every curse and spell from my past generations speaking evil things against my life and destiny, in Jesus name. Amen
# Whatever sickness or disease lack and struggles evil habits and bondages working in my life as a result of inherited curses, i command them to die from the root henceforth in Jesus name. Amen
# Blood of Jesus blood of Jesus run through my lineage right now and disconnect me from every evil connection in my lineage in Jesus name. Amen
# I decree and declare a total restoration of my health, my finances, my peace of mind, my family, my destiny in the name of Jesus. Amen
# Let the fire of the Holy Spirit penetrate into my system and flush out every evil seed of darkness in Jesus name. Amen
# I reverse all curses and spells i have placed on my own children out of ignorance, in Jesus name. Amen
# I hereby decree and declare that my offspring is blessed. My generation is blessed, everyone connected to me is blessed in the name of Jesus. Amen
Breaking cruel curses sent by witch doctors, relatives, friends and neighbors......
# According to Isaiah 54:15,17 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you. no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. I therefore command any man or woman that has gathered against me before now, or plans to gather against me from now, let them scatter in the name of Jesus. Amen
# Whatever meeting has been  held against me physically or spiritually in any location let them be frustrated from today in the name of Jesus. Amen
# Every monitoring spirit released against my life by evil curses and spells, become blind and wander into the abyss this day in the name of Jesus. Amen
# Every curse spell invocation and utterances speaking against my life, i command you to cease now and perish in the name of Jesus. Amen
# From this day i reverse all curses against from my life and command the blessings of God to replace them in Jesus name. Amen
# According to  Isaiah 3:11  Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done. I therefore command every evil minded person against my life to start reaping what they have done, from now on wards in the name of Jesus. Amen
# I am free, Jesus sets me free. I am prosperous, Jesus prospers me, i am healed and i walk in divine health in the name of Jesus. Amen                                                             

Popular posts from this blog

What is the home solution for dandruff?

Grow hair faster

Thin hair problelm